Skin by Lovely Injection Specialist Brittany Lehmann PA-C brings a special type of presence to our clinical team. Brittany is kind, welcoming, and magnetic. She radiates ‘good vibes only’ energy and has never met a stranger.
Brittany is a graduate of Midwestern University’s Masters in Medical Sciences program and is also essentially a wizard with a makeup brush (or beauty blender ?).
She is adored equally by our team as well as her patients, and it’s our pleasure to introduce her to you!
Are you looking for a wrinkle relaxer, Kybella, or dermal filler injector in the Santa Monica or Los Angeles area? Keep scrolling to get to know her in 10 questions with Skin by Lovely Cosmetic Injector Brittany Lehmann PA-C.
1. Are you originally from Los Angeles? If not, what brought you to California?
I’m actually originally from Brentwood, TN!
I moved to Chicago for a few years to get my Physician Assistant degree and stayed to work in Plastic Surgery after school. I got a little bit burnt out on the cold weather and wasn’t quite ready to move home to Nashville, so California seemed like the perfect place to further my aesthetic career!
2. What do you enjoy most about your workday as an Injection Specialist?
So hard to choose!
I love seeing all of my coworkers who are incredibly supportive, funny, and basically have become my LA family. I also absolutely love seeing my patients that I’ve gotten to know over the years. There is something incredibly special about hearing their life updates while getting to treat them.
I feel so lucky to be in a career where I can build long standing relationships while making patients feel more confident and beautiful in their skin!
3. In what ways do you think Skin by Lovely is different from other aesthetic practices?
Having worked at a few other practices prior to Skin by Lovely, I can say without a doubt there is no place like it.
We get to book longer appointments so that we don’t feel rushed and can have time to build actual relationships. We are also really supported by management and the owners in doing what is right for the patient, whether that makes the biggest sale or no sale at all— the priority is always to deliver natural, beautiful results as safely as possible.
I also love that Skin by Lovely supports the clinical team in continuing our education as injectors. We are constantly training— going to national conferences, having in-house trainings with each other and other established injectors, and constantly working to improve our techniques. Things are always changing in this industry so it’s very important to stay up to date!
4. You’re so talented with makeup! Does that skill influence your approach to injecting?
Makeup is all about highlighting someone’s best features and performing injectables is no different.
My background with makeup has definitely helped develop my aesthetic eye. I hear all the time from patients that they feel more confident going makeup-free after injectables because their treatment has improved the appearance of their skin.
It also doesn’t hurt to be able to offer my patients makeup tips and tricks when we see each other. It’s nice to be able to offer a little glam advice on the side!
5. What skincare product could you not live without?
Alastin Restorative Skin Complex! I am obsessed.
It’s very important to take care of your skin and no amount of neuromodulator or dermal filler will ever replace a good skincare routine.
I love their Restorative Serum because it boosts collagen and elastin production, and makes your skin glowy and hydrated from its mushroom extract!
I recommend it to all of my patients!
6. When you’re not at Skin by Lovely, how do you like to spend your time?
I spend almost all of my weekends in Manhattan Beach with my friends!
We love to go hiking, relax on the beach, and cook Sunday family dinners (generally I drink wine and do basic tasks like peeling carrots while they cook but, regardless).
I’m a regular taking classes at The Studio (MDR) and have also gotten better at prioritizing self-care and try to do something to take care of myself on a regular basis— which usually means treating myself to a facial or massage!
7. What is the one thing you would tell any future patient of Skin by Lovely?
These treatments are meant to be fun and help you feel like your best self!
I always tell my patients that if at any point this becomes stressful, we need to talk.
At Skin by Lovely, we are always going to offer the treatments that are best for you and make you look like a natural, refreshed version of YOURSELF.
I never want to change your signature features because there is no one else like you!
8. What is one thing most people don’t know about you?
In college, I actually did an internship at a morgue doing autopsies!
Sounds creepy and intense, but I learned SO much about anatomy and it was great prep for PA school.
9. What three adjectives describe you best?
10. What is one piece of advice you’d give to your younger self?
Trust the timing of your life. ?
I look back on everything I’ve experienced, and even when things have appeared to not be working in my favor, they’ve always been part of the bigger picture moving me in the direction I need to go.
If I relax, sit back, and enjoy the ride— everything will work out at the perfect time and in the perfect way. Exactly how it was meant for me!
Santa Monica Botox and Dermal Filler Injections at Skin by Lovely
Brittany Lehmann PA-C is currently accepting patients at Skin by Lovely’s Santa Monica location. The office can be found at 2811 Wilshire Blvd #900, Santa Monica, CA 90403.
- 1 1. Are you originally from Los Angeles? If not, what brought you to California?
- 2 2. What do you enjoy most about your workday as an Injection Specialist?
- 3 3. In what ways do you think Skin by Lovely is different from other aesthetic practices?
- 4 4. You’re so talented with makeup! Does that skill influence your approach to injecting?
- 5 5. What skincare product could you not live without?
- 6 6. When you’re not at Skin by Lovely, how do you like to spend your time?
- 7 7. What is the one thing you would tell any future patient of Skin by Lovely?
- 8 8. What is one thing most people don’t know about you?
- 9 9. What three adjectives describe you best?
- 10 10. What is one piece of advice you’d give to your younger self?
- 11 Santa Monica Botox and Dermal Filler Injections at Skin by Lovely