Artist Connective Member Luis Miller stays booked and busy, traveling between Fabio Scalia Salon in New York City’s Soho neighborhood and Melrose & McQueen in Atlanta serving his clientele. He’s always looking for new tools to add to his station, and lately, he’s been reaching for Olivia Garden’s new Titanium+ion™ High Performance Professional Curling Iron.
The company — known for its brushes — just introduced this curling iron based on feedback from a “dream team” of stylists.
As Miller mentions, the curling iron:
- Has dual heaters that allow for quicker heating time, even heat distribution and temperature recovery.
- The titanium barrel is safe for all hair types and ultra smooth for snag-free styling.
- The ceramic ionic-coated clip helps create a smoother curl, eliminating static and controlling frizz.
“Who wouldn’t love all those things?!,” he asks.
Also, as a Great Lengths ambassador, Miller works with extensions a lot — this curling iron is perfect for those clients as well. Just take Snooki, who came in for a fall refresh — cut, extensions, color and style — and left with the perfect beach wave.
The great thing about the new Titanium+ion™ High Performance Professional Curling Iron is that Olivia Garden thought about stylists when they were designing it. It features plenty of user-friendly features including:
- A unique handle design that mimics the Olivia Garden hairbrush handles, along with an integrated silicone stand on the iron.
- Ridges at the bottom of the cap, which allow you to grab onto it because they don’t heat up.
- An ergonomic thumb rest to minimize stylist fatigue, five temperature settings with easy-access recessed buttons, an auto-shut-off safety feature and a 9-ft swivel cord.
To purchase the new curling iron, click here.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.
This blog is for information purposes only. The content is not intended as medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Should you have a medical or dermatological problem, please consult with your physician. None of the information or recommendations on this website should be interpreted as medical advice.
All product reviews, recommendations, and references are based on the author’s personal experience and impressions using the products. All views and opinions are the author’s own.
This blog post may contain affiliate links. An affiliate link means we may earn a commission if you click on a link and make a purchase, without any extra cost to you.
Please see our Disclaimer for more information.