I do a ritual at the end of every year, but my end of the year ritual looked very different this year.
We all know 2020 was a year of loss, a year of cancels, and a year of chaos for our businesses. I had my business shut down most of the year, and it was tough. However, is a big part of my end of year ritual is to ask (no matter what): what worked well in my business in the past year?
On today’s show, I share the best decisions that I made in 2020, my plan of action, how to pivot in your career, and how to reinvent yourself. 2020 was an amazing year to realize how much our clients cared about us and why we should never give up, even when a global pandemic shuts down our businesses.
Thank you for being here with me on this journey!
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- How you become booked perfectly
- What my beauty year-end ritual looks like this year
- The best decision that I made in 2020
- How to be resourceful during this time
- The best ways to get to where you want to be
- How to strategically reinvent yourself