1. Bee’s Knees Lacquer I Was a Survivor and I Was Strong (3 coats) [definitely can see the indie in this, lots going on in the shimmer] 2. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Super Charge (3)
3. Bonita Salon Pear Me Up (3) [super subtle shimmer] 4. SinfulShine Sea Glisten (2)
5. SinfulColors Curry Up (3) [really close to being a dupe for #4 but this one has some extra shimmer]] 6. Models Own Edamame (3)
7. LA Girl Fruity Watermelon Splash (3) [would be better as a topper, I think, but there is some variety in the shimmer that’s great especially for a drugstore polish] 8. Wet ‘n’ Wild Wild Shine Nerd Alert: Screech (2)
9. Wet ‘n’ Wild Wild Shine Ghoul Time (2) [functionally a dupe for #8
10. Wet ‘n’ Wild Megalast Limelight (2)
11. Venique Rainy Day Boots (2)
12. Spoiled I’m So Jaded (2)
13. Milani Green Glow (2)
14. SinfulColors Sassy Lassie (3)
15. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Ivy League (2) [this one has a nice soft glow to it thanks to the gold microshimmer] 16. Revlon Colorstay Bonsai (2)
17. Icing Money Tree (3) [no idea what happened to the label here] 18. Color Club Fly With Me (3)
19. Studio M Fly With Me (3) [18 & 19 are dupes in name and color; not surprising since it’s the same parent company that makes them] 20. Kleancolor Metallic Green (2)
Bottles 1 through 5:
6 through 10:
11 through 15:
16 through 20:
This blog is for information purposes only. The content is not intended as medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Should you have a medical or dermatological problem, please consult with your physician. None of the information or recommendations on this website should be interpreted as medical advice.
All product reviews, recommendations, and references are based on the author’s personal experience and impressions using the products. All views and opinions are the author’s own.
This blog post may contain affiliate links. An affiliate link means we may earn a commission if you click on a link and make a purchase, without any extra cost to you.
Please see our Disclaimer for more information.