I sometimes wish that Dr Hauschka Facial Toner had a different name. Because this is no ordinary Facial Toner!
Conventional facial toners are often considered unimportant, easy to skip or substitute, used with cotton pads to remove last traces of make-up and cleanser.
But Dr Hauschka Facial Toners are different. Really different. In fact, I would say they are the unsung heros of your skin care routine.
Because our skin, as an organ, knows how to balance and renew itself, it responds best to products that work with the skin to gently guide it to natural health.
Thanks to the potent medicinal plant extracts they contain; Facial Toner activates the metabolism while the Clarifying Toner has a regulating and balancing effect.
Choose activating Facial Toner for normal, dry and sensitive skin and Clarifying Toner for blemished, large-pored, oily skin and combination skin. Both formulations strengthen the skin’s own powers and help provide a fresh complexion.
Facial Toner stimulates the moisturising processes of the skin. It contains Anthyllis to guide all skin conditions to a state of balance and strength. Witch Hazel bark and leaf extract helps refine the complexion, stimulating a revitalising effect and improving skin elasticity and the elasticity of the pores.
Clarifying Toner promotes wound healing and helps to reduce pore size. It is used after cleansing to combat over-production of sebum and stimulate the skin’s healing processes. It contains Anthyllis, Daisy, Echinacea and Nasturtium to minimise the appearance of blackheads and blemishes, visibly refine pores and reduce excessive oiliness.
Nine reasons to include Dr Hauschka Toner in your skin care routine.
- Packed with beneficial botanical ingredients to regulate, refine and calm your skin to keep it healthy. The oil-free toners let your skin breathe and leave your skin strengthened and refreshed.
- Make it a simple part of your morning and evening skin care routine. Feel the difference: just close your eyes and mist directly onto your skin.
- Facial Toner helps improve the elasticity of the pore walls which allows our natural oils to travel unhindered. This helps hydrate your skin and keeps it supple.
- Facial Toner acts as a ‘carrier’ and helps absorption of your daily moisturiser into the deeper layers of the skin.
- At night it aids absorption of Night Serum or Regenerating Serum.
- Dr Hauschka moisturisers are specifically formulated to be applied to skin that has been spritzed with Facial Toner to facilitate even and economical application.
- Dr Hauschka Toners are not drying to the skin.*
- A spritz of Facial Toner will set your make-up for a natural and long-lasting look.
- Toner can be used to freshen the skin during hot or stressful days and is useful to use on long journeys or flights.
- Dr Hauschka Toners make an excellent soothing and gently fragrant after shave. Choose the invigorating Facial Toner or the regulating Clarifying Toner and after shaving, spray on the toner and gently press in with your hands.
*A Question about Alcohol? You may be surprised to see that Dr Hauschka Toners contain alcohol.
Herbs and flowers are the core of Dr Hauschka Skin Care preparations and are extracted in a mixture of alcohol and water allows the fullest variety of the plant’s active ingredients.
Alcohol serves as a natural emulsifier, preservative and carrier, supporting the efficacy of the potent and special ingredients.
The alcohol used is derived from a fermentation and distillation process from organically grown wheat and is gluten-free. It helps eliminate the need for synthetic preservatives, tones and firms the skin. Because it is used in small amounts it is regulated to prevent dryness occurring.
The instructions to spritz Facial Toner rather than apply with a cotton pad prevents any possible drying action.
Pop any comments or questions in the comments box below.
Thanks for reading. x