Hall of Fame – Kitmas is coming…
Tickets for sessions are on sale in two drops:
- Drop 1: Friday 8th October – 10am
- Drop 2: Wednesday 13th October – 6pm
- Tickets are £35.00 and are limited to 2 tickets per person. £10.00 from each ticket will be donated to The Beauty Backed Trust.
- You do not need tickets for the Pop-Up shop in Covent Garden which will be open to the public from Saturday 30th October – Monday 1st November, opening hours tbc.
- The Events are adults only. 16+ please.
- If you require a carer in order for you to attend, please purchase your individual ticket for your preferred session and then email here and we will liaise with you directly. Thank you.
- If you are hard of hearing, please purchase your individual ticket for your preferred session and then email here to advise us in advance. Thank you.
- Kits will go on sale online after the Pop-Up.
- You will need to show ID with your ticket, as tickets are non-transferable.
- Coronavirus advice will be available at point of purchase, but you will need to show either a valid NHS Covid Pass or proof of a negative antigen test from the previous 24 hours (more info here) to gain access to your session.
- I will post the link to ticket sales here on the blog before Friday morning.
This blog is for information purposes only. The content is not intended as medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Should you have a medical or dermatological problem, please consult with your physician. None of the information or recommendations on this website should be interpreted as medical advice.
All product reviews, recommendations, and references are based on the author’s personal experience and impressions using the products. All views and opinions are the author’s own.
This blog post may contain affiliate links. An affiliate link means we may earn a commission if you click on a link and make a purchase, without any extra cost to you.
Please see our Disclaimer for more information.