ILIA Showdown DayLite Highlighting Powder ($34.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a medium-dark bronze with warm, reddish undertones and a lighter, more contrasting golden shimmer that gave it a luminous sheen. It appeared more metallic when swatched, but slight powderiness of the product seemed to tamp down some of that shine in practice.
Once I applied and buffed the powder into my skin, it was more luminous and sheen-like than overtly shimmery. It had opaque pigmentation that stayed on well for eight hours before fading visibly.
- JD Glow Gabrielle (P, $16.50) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Make Up For Ever 12 Copper (P, $21.00) is more shimmery, brighter (90% similar).
- Wayne Goss Golden Glow (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Bronzed Radiance (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Milani Glowing (P, $10.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Becca Chocolate Geode (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Milk Makeup Glazed (P, $28.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Losing Sleep (PiP, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Natasha Denona Bronze (PiP, $38.00) is more shimmery, brighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Jouer Tan Lines (LE, $24.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
Mica, Alumina, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Macadamiate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Tin Oxide, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Malic Acid, Dimethicone. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!
This blog is for information purposes only. The content is not intended as medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Should you have a medical or dermatological problem, please consult with your physician. None of the information or recommendations on this website should be interpreted as medical advice.
All product reviews, recommendations, and references are based on the author’s personal experience and impressions using the products. All views and opinions are the author’s own.
This blog post may contain affiliate links. An affiliate link means we may earn a commission if you click on a link and make a purchase, without any extra cost to you.
Please see our Disclaimer for more information.