Mother’s Day is just around the corner and today I’m rounding up some of my favorites from Chanel for gift ideas! Chanel has been one of the brands I’ve worn the most over the years – even through a lot of product revamps and reformulations, I can always find classic staples I’m always happy to wear. You can see their full Mother’s Day Gift Guide online by category too.
If you want to see more in depth reviews and swatches you can always click on the CHANEL Category label. I’ll also link more swatches below.
Fragrance is so personal but I have a super soft spot for light citrus scents! My two favorites are the Les Eaux de Chanel in Paris-Riviera* (lovely mix of orange and neroli) and Paris-Biarritz (travel size shown, citrus mandarin and lily of the valley). I’ve purchased the Les Eaux de Chanel Hair and Body Shower Gel several times and think it’s such a beautiful splurge.
No5 L’Eau* is another fresh and pretty scent perfect for spring to summer. It has note of lemon, mandarin, orange, rose, jasmin and ylang ylang. Also has hints of cedar and musk mixed in. It’s also available in an All Over Spray Format and Hand Cream as well – both are really lovely for gifting!
You girls know that I’m a die hard Chanel Le Vernis lover. I’ve collected almost all of their polishes over the years and I wear them constantly. Right now my favorites that you can still find are Pensee, Egerie, Organdi, Turban, Camelia, Anthurium, Metallic Bloom.
Colors above shown left to right: Rouge Allure Laque Continous, Rouge Coco Gloss Caramel, Le Rouge Duo Ultra Tenue in Timeless Beige, Longwear Lip Pencil in Rose Naturel, Rouge Coco Bloom in Dream
For Mother’s Day gifting, you can’t go wrong with a lip product – even for the super picky ones! There’s something so pretty and luxurious about the packaging. A few of my favorite formulas include:
- Rouge Allure Laque* a pretty liquid lipstick with a shiny lightweight finish (swatches of all colors here and here)
- Rouge Coco Gloss* the prettiest high shine gloss that has a semi-thick texture but feels hydrating and adds a lot of shine (swatches of more colors here)
- Le Rouge Duo Ultra Tenue Gloss best long-wear liquid lipstick that comes with a clear gloss topper to lock in the color all day (swatches of newer colors here)
- Longwear Lip Pencil* favorite neutrals are Rose Naturel, Beige Naturel and Nude Brun (swatches of all colors here)
- Rouge Coco Bloom* the latest lipstick launch from Chanel, rich pigment and hydrating with a pretty shine (swatches of all colors here)
- Rouge Coco Flash one of the best sheer glossy lipsticks with an almost balm-like feel (swatches of more colors here)
Swatches of some of my favorite neutrals:
Above wearing: Les Beiges Water-Fresh Tint in Medium, Les Beiges Sheer Healthy Glow Highlighting Fluid in Sunkissed, Joues Contraste Blush in Rose Ecrin, Les 4 Ombres in Candeur et Experience, Stylo Yeux in Black Wood and Le Volume Mascara, Rouge Coco Bloom in Dream, Longwear Lip Pencil in Rose Naturel
For makeup, I have so many favorites. You can read more about my favorites in my BEST OF CHANEL roundup. A few that I also love that I think will make nice gifts:
For skincare, I also think this is so personal depending on skin type and preferences, but there are a few things I think are versatile enough for any skin type.
- Huile de Jasmin* is the prettiest lightweight facial oil I’ve tried!
- La Solution 10 de Chanel is one of the best products I’ve tried for sensitive skin, it’s a gentle soothing cream that features 10 ingredients to soothe skin from environmental aggressors. If you’re sensitive it’s Alcohol-free, fragrance-free, oil-free, non-comedogenic, anti-pollution, dermatologist-tested
- Sublimage Les Grains Vanille* another luxurious splurge, one of the most gentle face scrubs I’ve ever used, the entire Sublimage line is beautiful
- La Crème Main a classic you cannot go wrong with, has a soft velvety dry down, also love the Texture Riche and Le Lift formulas
That wraps up my gift guide! As always I hope splitting it by category helps you narrow down your picks if you’re looking for good gift ideas. In my experience picking just a few items and pairing them with flowers or candy is always well received! I’ve gifted a gloss, lip liner and polish, or a fragrance and hand cream, or a trio of lip products – the combinations are endless!
You can find all these online at Chanel.com. I love that the orders always come packaged in a chic Chanel box so you don’t have to worry about wrapping or presentation – they take care of it for you!
Press samples indicated with a *.