Sol Body Catwalk Shimmering Body Powder ($10.00 for 0.18 oz.) has a medium pink base that wasn’t quite as warm-toned compared to the lighter, golden shimmer and larger sparkle running throughout. The texture was denser and stiffer to work with, and it wasn’t a surprise to me to find that the brand recommend application with fingertips as a result–one really needed that pressure to dig into the product.
It had semi-sheer, buildable pigmentation, which was in line with the formula’s description of being “a wash.” It was rather shiny with noticeable flecks of sparkle, so those who tend to like a subtler finish may find it too intense. The highlighter applied evenly and blended out well with a fingertip, but it was better over bare skin or blended out with a brush if one was applying over foundation. It lasted well for eight hours with some migration from the larger sparkles over time.
This product had a faint coconut scent.
- Sydney Grace Swinging Vines (LE, $9.00) is lighter, brighter (95% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Sunrise Glow (P, $48.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- ColourPop Glow Burst (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Sunset Glow (P, $48.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Clionadh Clionadh (Dark) (P, $12.50) is more pigmented (90% similar).
- Kosas 8th Muse (High Intensity) (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Kosas 8th Muse (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Maybelline Knockout (LE, $9.99) is lighter (85% similar).
- Give Me Glow You Wanna Peach of Me (P, $17.25) is lighter, more pigmented (85% similar).
- Makeup Geek Starlight (LE, $20.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!
This blog is for information purposes only. The content is not intended as medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Should you have a medical or dermatological problem, please consult with your physician. None of the information or recommendations on this website should be interpreted as medical advice.
All product reviews, recommendations, and references are based on the author’s personal experience and impressions using the products. All views and opinions are the author’s own.
This blog post may contain affiliate links. An affiliate link means we may earn a commission if you click on a link and make a purchase, without any extra cost to you.
Please see our Disclaimer for more information.