Sol Body Wild Orchid Shimmering Body Powder ($10.00 for 0.35 oz.) has a rich lavender base with warmer, gold shimmer throughout. It had mostly opaque color coverage, which could be dialed down using a lighter hand or intensified by using a fingertip to apply the product.
While it was a “body powder,” it felt almost cream-powder in feel to me, but it definitely felt and performed like a powder once I picked it up with a brush and applied it to my cheeks. The product applied evenly and blended out well, and it did seem more prone to sheering out, which made it a little more in line with the description (“wash”) but still more pigmented than marketed. It stayed on well for eight hours before fading noticeably.
- Natasha Denona Pink-Champagne (PiP, $38.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop U Got Mail (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Wattabrat (P, $36.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Clionadh Aether (P, $12.50) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Sangria Sunset (PiP, $36.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Sydney Grace Pink Razz (LE, $9.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (80% similar).
- Too Faced Peach Pop (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!
This blog is for information purposes only. The content is not intended as medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Should you have a medical or dermatological problem, please consult with your physician. None of the information or recommendations on this website should be interpreted as medical advice.
All product reviews, recommendations, and references are based on the author’s personal experience and impressions using the products. All views and opinions are the author’s own.
This blog post may contain affiliate links. An affiliate link means we may earn a commission if you click on a link and make a purchase, without any extra cost to you.
Please see our Disclaimer for more information.