Today we are going to talk about what I call ‘The Period of Beauty Vengeance.’ What do I mean by that? I mean beauty with great force. I have been in the business of beauty for 20 years now and I am seeing that people are craving things that make them look and feel good. In this episode, we will talk about how your messaging and mindset have to come into play as you take on our new world as a beauty professional. I share some concepts that you should consider incorporating into your business and talk a bit about power tools and action steps to get your business booked perfectly and become profitable. I also explain how to use compassionate communication as your superpower.
Listen in as I discuss how to make your beauty business profitable, how to pick your profitable passion, and how to get repeat clients.
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“It’s time to stop following the stagnant energy that we fell into in 2020.” – Lori Crete
- What is a period of beauty vengeance
- How to shift your mindset towards profitability
- How to get your spa booked perfectly
- How to increase bookings
- How to increase your business’s profitability
- How to make your beauty business profitable
- How to pick your profitable passion
- How to get repeat clients
- What is the purchase-to-profits formula
“We live in an abundant world.” – Lori Crete
Lori’s 10 Tips to Create Beauty Biz Success:
- Pick your profitable passion
- Work on your business, not just in your business
- Communicate with compassion
- Keep showing up even when you feel defeated
- Visualize and forecast where you want to be in 3 months and up to a year
- Stop saying you can’t afford it, you don’t know how, or don’t have time
- Surround yourself with people who will help your mind and confidence
- Spend 90% of your time cultivating current client relationships and 10% finding new ones
- Implement the purchase-to-profits formula
- Give yourself grace
“People are craving things that make them look and feel good; they’re craving positivity, they’re craving pampering, they’re trying to get rid of mask-ne.” – Lori Crete
“When I want to create change I spend for my future, I don’t save for it.” – Lori Crete
This blog is for information purposes only. The content is not intended as medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Should you have a medical or dermatological problem, please consult with your physician. None of the information or recommendations on this website should be interpreted as medical advice.
All product reviews, recommendations, and references are based on the author’s personal experience and impressions using the products. All views and opinions are the author’s own.
This blog post may contain affiliate links. An affiliate link means we may earn a commission if you click on a link and make a purchase, without any extra cost to you.
Please see our Disclaimer for more information.