My guest, Victoria Tabak, comes from a skincare-obsessed family, so it should come as no surprise that she got into the family business of beauty and skincare. Her father made the first non-white skincare product in the United States and sparked her interest in holistic skincare. Victoria is now the CEO at Nature Pure Labs and continues to create and develop innovative and holistic products that her clients can’t seem to get enough of. She has been in the skincare industry for almost 25 years, first as a scientist that specialized in cosmetic chemistry and then as an esthetician.
Listen in to this week’s episode to learn how menopause affects the skin, the benefits of collagen, and what’s so exciting about Hippophae berries. We also discuss reverse emulsion formulations, the inspiration for Nature Pure Labs, and the balance between western and holistic skincare practices.
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- Who made the first non-white skincare product in the U.S.
- What is a reverse emulsion formulation
- Benefits of Hippophae berries
- What makes Hippophae berries rare
- Who inspired Nature Pure Labs
- How does menopause affect the skin
- What are the benefits of collagen